1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BreachLAN 27 - Big Saturday Night Game Announcement of Awesome Winning Extreme Kinky Good Time Fun

Discussion in 'BreachLAN 27' started by gemini, Oct 11, 2013.

1. gemini

gemini The Crude One Staff Member

That's right ladies and gents. The big Saturday night game this time around IS

[​IMG]

Available on Steam for the princely sum of £4.99 (or less if you organize) Artemis in the past has proved a good bit of fun for those of us with the game.

Now that it's on Steam for such a reasonable price we think everybody should own this fantastic game, and we would like to organize a huge LAN wide fleet operation with full inter ship comms and rankings. The entire LAN should be working together to win some of the tougher levels.

More details to follow, but for now if you don't have the game, please try to pick it up before the LAN. It's one of the best pieces of LAN gaming we have ever seen and with your support we reckon it'l be a HUGE laugh to have 28+ people working together commanding five starships.

2. Bought a 6-pack, Message me on here or Steam if you want a copy (steam preferably)

Edit1: This would be insanely hilarious to play in work... with the military hardware.

Edit2: 4 spare copies left

Edit3: 1 spare copy left

Edit4: All spare copies gone.

grogers126, Deep Blue and Niko like this.
  3. mintR

mintR I Stream Things Staff Member BreachLAN Sponsor

I need one pwease :D

4. Wyn_Ryu

Wyn_Ryu Member

Is that 1 spare copy still up for grabs?

5. Spyykey

Spyykey F*ck Mountain

Are we going to predetermine captains for each ship plus admiral for the entire fleet?
    If so, shotgun Captain of the "USS Tibus Irrumabo Crepitus"

6. Olleran

Olleran Active Member

Dont give Dod a chance to get his Rear Admiral outfit out again!

7. Spyykey

Spyykey F*ck Mountain

I think it was sexy.

8. grogers126

grogers126 Sniper

:bart: wohooo im the admiral im the admiral im the admiral and my name is backdoorsmasher

Castiana, Piglet and Olleran like this.
  9. gemini

gemini The Crude One Staff Member

I'd like to nominate spyky for the job. Being one of the guys who introduced us to the game I think he would be a good first candidate for the job

10. Castiana

Castiana Soon™

"USS SMLO" needs to be the name of a ship.

11. I vote at least one crew is a pirate crew

12. Bloodnok

Bloodnok Well-Known Member

Something tells me that the crew I'm with may stop by LV-426...

13. Deep Blue

Deep Blue The BOFH Staff Member

Dod for rear admiral!

themast likes this.
  14. mintR

mintR I Stream Things Staff Member BreachLAN Sponsor

My name is Spock.
    Minter Spock