1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mining Mondays

Discussion in 'EvE Online' started by gemini, Apr 3, 2009.

1. sirflukesalot

sirflukesalot SEND IN MORE CONSCRIPTS! BreachLAN Sponsor

i cant get to the API reg page it says "Error:not logged in on the forums. please do so and then try to register again." i have my API key

2. Skull

Skull Thou Shalt Not Pass

Sign into the forums, then go back to the API registration.
    If you're already signed into the forums, delete cookies, then repeat.

3. sirflukesalot

sirflukesalot SEND IN MORE CONSCRIPTS! BreachLAN Sponsor

i cant at all it says my account is currently inactive inactive and it wont go any further

4. ZeroG

ZeroG Well-Known Member BreachLAN Sponsor

I will find out what that is tonight when I get home.

5. Skull

I would refer you to this post then: http://eve.breachlan.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=136

I haven't had anything through asking for an account to be activated yet. What username did you reg with?

6. Skull

Cheers

7. ZeroG

Where exactly do I find the CorpID Number ?

8. Skull

Oooh, good question. Easiest is to use EveMon and go to Tools > API Tester then do a request to the CharacterInfo API Method.

9. ZeroG

I will maybe have to see if I can get that done tonight then as I don't have EveMon installed.

10. Skull

If you want to drop me a PM with your API stuff I could do it from Evemon and get it all done fairly quickly.

11. Skull

Oops. Scratch that. I've found how to do it without needing the API key - you can get basic info publicly (without a key).

If you go input your stuff again now to the API pages at http://eve.breachlan.co.uk/registration then it will let you in now :)

12. ZeroG